Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Sword of the Spirit Interview


This morning I got to chat with with Donald James Parker on his first video interview for The Sword of the Spirit. You can watch below, or if you're receiving this via email, visit www.Blog.RichDrama.com.







Here are links to some of the things I mentioned:

Beyond the Chariots

Providence




Donald James Parker joined us for the

premiere of Providence.

Beyond the Mask

Alone Yet Not Alone

The Unexpected Bar Mitzvah



My other films

Rocky Mountain Christian Filmmakers Camp

Lamplighter Guild

The Giant Killer and Escape from the Eagle's Nest

The Salvation Army Territorial Arts Ministry Conservatory

My Workshops

Schools where I've taught

• In Chariots of Fire it was Jackson Sholz who hands Eric Liddell the piece of paper saying, "In the old book it says: He who honors me, I will honor.” (I Samuel 2:30) In reality it was an American masseur who gave him the paper.

Eric Liddell Centre

On Wings of Eagles

Judah Ben Hur, the musical in which I performed in Singapore

Drama Evangelist for the Church of the Nazarene

My bride, Joyce's performances

Eric Liddell's student, H. K. Cheng

Eric Liddell's daughters

What it means to live in relationship with the Lord












See the rest of Olympic champion Eric Liddell's Chariots of Fire story in Beyond the Chariots. Watch it online and book a live performance.








No comments:

Post a Comment

A Prophet's Life: Prayer

Pastor Joyce Swingle continues our series on "A Prophet’s Life: Lessons Learned From Those Called to Communicate God’s Truth” with a me...