Monday, September 25, 2017

Joni Eareckson Tada at Times Square Church





Here I am with my friend, Bryce, 

whose family set up my performance.

Joni Eareckson Tada spoke at Times Square Church on Sunday, and you can hear her inspiring and moving talk here: A Deeper Healing.



Her story of living with quadriplegia impacted me deeply as a young man, and the story of David Wilkerson moving to NYC and eventually founding Times Square Church (The Cross and the Switchblade), is one of the reasons this farm boy has lived here since 1993. So to hear her speak at TSC is a double blessing!



I was tremendously blessed to perform for a Joni and Friends retreat a couple of years ago: www.RichDrama.com/Joni.







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Prophet's Life: Prayer

Pastor Joyce Swingle continues our series on "A Prophet’s Life: Lessons Learned From Those Called to Communicate God’s Truth” with a me...